Friday, December 17, 2010

Italy in Books Reading Challenge

This is the second of Brighton Blogger's Reading Challenges on her Book after Book blog. The Italy in Books Challenge asks us to read at least 12 books set in Italy between 1 January 2011 and 31 December 2011. Whether written by Italian authors or not, it doesn’t matter. They don’t have to be set exclusively in Italy but this country needs to play a significant role in the book. The challenge can include non-fiction books about Italy.

If you want to join in, you can find out more here.

2 comments:

nĂ  from the treehouse said...

I always forget to come visit this blog too, must add it to my feed as well as Crafty Green Poet - but today I remembered to come visit - this sounds interesting.
Which books have you found so far?

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hi Na, well I've several books in italian, of which I'm planning to read at least two this year, then there's a history of the Medici, La Bella Figura (review just about to go up) oh i should put a list up shouldn't I?