Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weird stuff

Ascender Rises Above tagged me recently to post seven weird things about me. I'm not going to be able to do this as creatively as Ascender did, look at her post here. As for me well:

1. That photo shows one, that's weird isn't it? Well I don't think it is, but other people do!
2. I'm allergic to melons.
3. I've never owned a mobile phone.
4. I sing to my rabbit.
5. I dance with my eyes closed.
6. I speak three foreign languages reasonably well but can't count in any of them!
7. I'm struggling now, but then I realise that there are some things that i think are just 'stuff about me', that a lot of people may think are weird. See my post for 10 things about me on Crafty Green Poet here.

I'm not going to tag anyone by name here, there are so many versions of this going round. If you want to share your weirdness, just consider yourself tagged!


6 comments:

sage said...

I can do that with my hands--Spock can do it thanks to Alieve (do you have those TV commercials over there?) Where's your Sunday Scribbling?

Crafty Green Poet said...

I don't think we get those tv commercials here! My Sunday Scribbling this week is on my other blog - Crafty Green Poet.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were a treker (or is the trecker?) Can you do that vulcan neck grip thing too - which wouldnt be wierd... it would be a powerful thing to know! I don't think I have ever met anyone allergic to melons - for me it is kiwi fruit.

I really think they need to take the word "weird" out of this meme; it should be "unique" then people would be standing in line to do it!!

Clare said...

I love reading lists like this -- I think your list is cool. And it's nice that you sing to your rabbit -- I sing to my dog.
:)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hi Ascender, perhaps unique would be a better word - though I quite like weird. I'm not a treckie, my partner is, I just do the finger thing!

Clare, and what a lovely dog you have to sing to!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I can do the finger thing, too, but only remember a bit of my Spanish from high school. It is great to know other languages though.