Friday, July 12, 2013

Kettleshriek

Hannah Stephenson over at the Storialist is running a competition for photographic responses to lines from her poem Kettle Shriek, which is the title poem from her forthcoming collection.

Here is my photo which responds to the first line of the poem 'In the Kettle the Shriek'


 yes, it's silly (but Hannah said silly was okay) and it would be better if it were a real mouse in there or a giant spider, but in those cases I would have been shrieking for real and unable to take a photo!





4 comments:

Hannah Stephenson said...

HAHA!! That is too adorable....I shall repost next week, if that's ok with you :).

Crafty Green Poet said...

Thanks hannah and feel free to repost!

dosankodebbie said...

I'm so glad I read this post. Now I have this blog and Hannah's blog to add to my must-follow list. I actually have an etegami that I wish I could share for her contest.... I'm not sure how to do it, though.

dosankodebbie said...

oops. I'm too late anyway.